My Photo Diary

Thursday, February 08, 2007



A couple of days ago we were talking about friends who have been in our lives for over ten years and I could not think of one person who I had known since elementary school. Some would argue that cousins dont count...and they are probably right ... but out of all of my family the girl in the pink has been closer then a friend for over 24 years. Blessed that we are close. Blessed that are husbands are best friends too. This one is to you Ruppi for always being there! May our kids grow up together just like we did. Cheers!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Neither of these two women can cook, and that my friends says it all...

5:58 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Writer.

Oh who oh who could you be??? I wonder.... you have taken my heart ripped it out of my chest...trampled on it... picked it up and thrown it into the ocean... where it is lost. lost. lost.
(pause for dramatic effect)
forever.

11:12 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kiran, there are very few people in this world that are fortunate enough to have what we have; you are not only my best friend, my sister, but besides Ken you are the only person that knows me inside and out. I thank God everyday for everything Ken & I have especially two very dear friends in Tony and You. May God bless our relationship forever; and I know our children have an even more special relationship than we do! We will be more understanding when they ask for sleep-overs every weekend!!

1:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweetheart! I love you!

2:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home