My Photo Diary

Saturday, December 09, 2006

UK Christmas Decoration Ban


In the UK employers are banning Christmas decorations in the work force because they don't want to offend other religions. I am not Christian but I love Christmas. I love the whole idea of it. Instead of banning decorations why not get into the spirit of things and celebrate all religious holidays. Banning Christmas decorations is the dumbest thing I have ever heard and someone should talk some sense into the person who started the whole "bah hum bug"attitude.

Anyways... Every year Tones and I pick out a unique ornament to put on our tree. The picture above is our last years ornament.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Kam said...

Did you know that last years Christmas Fad was upside down trees?Did you also know that this year in the UK the fad is black?I think there are alot of people in this world, and alot of people in this world looking to complain about something or other.Even if Christmas had no religion attached there are those people who would complain "oh its too commercialized" etc. Whatever the complaint.Christmas, Hannukah, Eid, Guruji's Bday its still the best time of year and I still like to think that it is the time of year that brings the best out of people.So whatever a person celebrates! Happy Holidays

10:20 PM

 
Blogger Navster said...

Dashing through the snow... did you get to make a snowman this year? If you do see santa tell him not to forget my house again, I've been good this year... Speaking of xmas trees... in our culture we all had "money plants" when we were little... is it allright to decorate a money plant instead of a tree?

12:11 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

geotorelxzp consolidate credit card debt
low interest loans

11:34 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home